Patio dining in southern California doesn't get much better than this - unless you're at…
True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach introduced its fall menu last week. The new menu features 13 seasonal dishes showcasing autumn’s essential ingredients as they continue their unwavering efforts to bring guests the best California-grown food in globally-inspired dishes.
True Food Kitchen, which sources food from local growers and purveyors, has created its fall menu around produce that is at its seasonal peak, such as squash, apples, arugula, kale, pomegranate and walnuts.
“In creating our fall menu, we used only the finest and freshest seasonal ingredients while introducing memorable dishes and bold flavor combinations,” said Michael Stebner, brand chef of True Food Kitchen. “Our menu changes four times a year in an effort to capture the best flavors each season has to offer.”
Fall menu highlights include the Roasted Chicken with farro, red spinach, cranberry and walnut (pictured above) and Red Chili Shrimp with sesame noodles, gai lan, red spinach and shiitake mushroom. (below).
Other tempting dishes include:
· Roasted Beet and Mozzarella Agrodolce with Pistachio, Arugula and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· Thai Shrimp Dumplings with Basil, Mint and Jalapeno
· Harvest Chopped Salad with Squash, Apple, Pomegranate, Walnuts, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette (gluten-free)
· Squash and Ricotta Ravioli with Kale and Maitake Mushroom Soy Broth (vegetarian)
· Squash Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream (vegan)
Guests can enjoy the 13 fall menu additions throughout the entire autumn season.
Reservations are available for parties of eight or more. For more information, call (949) 644-2400 or visit True Food Kitchen’s website.
Photos courtesy of True Food Kitchen and MMPR