Not only are you invited to the Huntington Harbor Yacht Club’s 2nd Annual Wine Knot tasting event on Saturday, February 11, 2012, but you can WIN two tickets to attend this gala benefit event!
Last year more than 100 wine and food lovers joined in the fun and raised over $1,000 for the Huntington Beach Sailing Foundation – and, with two additional wine partners this year, there’s more fabulous wine to taste and more excitement to be had!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by treating your sweetie to a romantic evening on the waterfront with wine and decadent chocolate! You’ll be tasting great wines from the Sonoma Valley to Paso Robles while enjoying fabulous food, live music, gondola rides and have the opportunity to win some amazing silent auction items.
* Pear Valley (Paso Robles)
* ONEHOPE Wine
* The Other Guys (Sonoma Valley)
* Taft Street Winery (Sonoma Valley)
* Thompkin Cellars (Santa Barbara County)
* SeaLegs Wine Bar (Coming Soon to Huntington Beach)
* BRIX (Sunset Beach)
* Brew Bakers (Huntington Beach)
By Jan. 27th: $40 per person.
After Jan. 27th: $50 per person.
Your passport gets you three (3) complimentary tastings at each of our partner stations, heavy appetizers, live music, a special gift and memories you can’t put a price on!!!
Here’s how you can get your passport to tasting:
* In person at Huntington Harbour Yacht Club, 3821 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649
* Call (562) 592-2186 to reserve your passport to tasting and mail in a check to 3821 Warner Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 (write “WINE KNOT” in note on check)
* Call (562) 592-2186 to reserve your passport to tasting and pay via credit card over the phone
* Pay via credit card by PayPal at www.hhyc.org (you will need to complete event form prior to paying via PayPal)
OR, enter to win 2 passports! All you have to do is:
1. LIKE She’s Cookin|from the heart on FaceBook, AND
2. Leave a comment below letting us know that you did (Like the page) and, while you’re at it, tell us what’s your favorite wine varietal – to name a few: Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel or do you prefer the whites – Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Chenin Blanc.
A winner will be selected using Random.org on Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 10:00 p.m.
The winner will be notified via email – so make sure you include a working email address when leave your comment.
Winner will have until 10:00 p.m., Sunday, February 5, 2012 to respond or another winner will be selected.