I’m staring off December with two BIG announcements. First, in the spirit of the season, I’ve joined 9 wonderful food blogger buddies to bring you a HAPPY HOLIDAYS iPad Mini #Giveaway to say thank you to our loyal readers. In addition to the iPad, one lucky reader will also receive two free ebooks: (Twelve Terrific Christmas Cookie Recipes) by Stephanie Weaver, Laura Bashar and Mary Platis (Cooking Techniques with Olive Oil) and this mega cube of KIND healthy snacks.
Your hosts for this sweepstakes are:
California Greek Girl: Mary Platis
Family Spice – Laura Bashar
Jolly Tomato – Jeanne Fratello
Liv Life – Kim Kelly
Mimi Avocado – Mimi Holtz
Recipe Renovator – Stephanie Weaver
Rustic Garden Bistro – Kim Burnell
She’s Cookin’ – Priscilla Willis
Shockingly Delicious – Dorothy Reinhold
The Spicy RD – E. A. Stewart
From December 2nd to December 3rd KIND will offer $10 off their Kind Healthy Indulgence Cube (normally $42.50) by entering GIVE at checkout. To help give back, at the same time, for every cube purchased KIND will make a donation to City Harvest, a food rescue organization dedicated to feeding the hungry. Customers who purchase a cube can feel good knowing that each cube sold will help feed 12 people in need. Take part in #GivingTuesday by sharing this link and offer and ordering some deliciously healthy snacks for yourself or a friend. The cube also makes a great gift to send to an office.
Sweepstakes Official Rules:
By using the Rafflecopter widget below you are agreeing to the official rules outlined here:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Only residents of the U.S. over the age of 18 are eligible to enter.
- Duration: Sunday, December 1st through Monday, December 16, 2013 at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time.
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will be selected by Rafflecopter within 48 hours of the sweepstakes closing and contacted by email. Winner has 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen by Rafflecopter. All prized will be awarded.
- We are not liable for technical failures or typographical errors or resolving identity disputes related to the winner.
- We will obtain winner’s name and mailing address in the notification email. Once prize(s) have been mailed, we will maintain that information for up to one (1) year but will not use it for any other purpose.
- This sweepstakes is sponsored by KIND Snacks, California Greek Girl, Family Spice, Jolly Tomato, Liv Life, Mimi Avocado, Rustic Garden Bistro, She’s Cookin’, Shockingly Delicious, The Spicy RD and Recipe Renovator, P.O. Box 34054, San Diego, CA 92163, (619) 365-5065.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Prize Description: Grand Prize: 1 iPad Mini, 1 KIND Snacks Cube, 1 digital copy of Cooking Techniques with Olive Oil, 1 digital copy of Twelve Terrific Christmas Cookie Recipes. Total Retail Value: $354.48.
Disclosure: The sweepstakes items were provided by KIND Snacks and California Greek Girl, Family Spice, Jolly Tomato, Liv Life, Mimi Avocado, Recipe Renovator, Rustic Garden Bistro, She’s Cookin’, Shockingly Delicious, and The Spicy RD. I was not paid to write this post.
The Giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to Jaclyn R. – you are the WINNER of the iPad Mini!!
I’m excited to also announce that She’s Cookin’ has joined Ziplist as a partner and with this partnership you now have the ability to save your favorite recipes on this site to a personal recipe box. With Ziplist you can also use your Recipe Box to easily store recipes from dozens of other sites – scroll through the list of partners and find your favorites.
In addition to storing your favorite recipes to your recipe box, you can also easily add the ingredients from a recipe to an online shopping list, which you can access from your mobile phone. The service, both from the website and the mobile phone apps, is completely free.
If you want to save a recipe to your recipe box, just click on the blue “Save Recipe” button at the top right hand side next to the print button.
If you don’t already have an account with ZipList, you will be prompted to create one. Once logged in, you can easily add recipes to your recipe box from She’s Cookin’, or any site using ZipList. At anytime, if you want to check what recipes are in your recipe box, just click on the “Recipe Box” link in the navigation bar at the top of the site.
Creating a grocery shopping list is easy too. In your Recipe Box, just click on the “Add to shopping list” link next to the recipe ingredients on a recipe page. You can then select which of the ingredients you want to keep on your list, and which ones you don’t. The shopping list will compile the ingredients from all of the recipes you’ve selected to add to the shopping list.
Simple as 1, 2, 3!! Life is good and having everything in one place makes it even better. Ziplist and I are always looking for ways to make cooking easier, so take the Recipe Box for a spin and let us know what you think, we’d love to have your feedback.